2020 Great Ocean Road Running Festival COVID-19 Update

With the State of Emergency in Victoria extended until 19 Jul 2020 and with the continued health concerns surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to provide an update on the 2020 Great Ocean Road Running Festival scheduled for 22-23 August 2020. We continue to work with the relevant government and health authorities as well as regional stakeholders on our operational plans to deliver a safe and successful event in line with current guidelines and re-opening framework.

We thank you for your support and patience, and appreciate you are eager for an update.  A  decision on the event proceeding will be made no later than 20 July 2020. At this time, we are unable to say definitively whether or not the race will proceed and we want you to know that we are preparing for both outcomes. If you have made accommodation and/or transport bookings to participate in the event and are concerned about the potential of a cancellation, you should seek out your options and make a decision on that booking based on knowing the risks around the uncertainty of the event proceeding.

Please direct any further questions to info@greatoceanroadrunfest.com or review our FAQ’s here.

Last Updated: 29th June, 2020


Send this to friend