Welcome to the inaugural ‘Great Ocean Road VIRTUAL Running Festival
Over the weekend of 16th and 17th May runners from across Australia (and even the world) conquered one of the most spectacular runs (virtually!).
Participants used the event to maintain their running goals, stay inspired and keep fit by participating in the inaugural Official Virtual Running festival.
This Event is now complete, see results page for Event Results.
You do it at your own pace, on your own terms. Choose one of the distances below.
- 60km Ultra Marathon
- 42.195km Marathon
- 21.1km Half Marathon
- 14km Paradise Run
- 6km Run
- 1.5km Gallop
Virtual Running Festival – ONLY $35.00 – Hurry Registration closes Fri 15th May 11.59pm.
What is it and how does it work….. you’re in control
- You choose the location, your preferred distance and the time of day across the weekend 16th & 17th May
- Record your distance and time, then upload your results to the platform. Once your submission has been verified we will add you to the leaderboard.
- A finisher Medal will then be sent along with a virtual social badge
Share with your friends, click attending on our Event Page
See all your questions answered here
What you get as a Virtual Runner.
- Access to the Great Ocean Road Virtual Running Festival
- Great Ocean Road Running Festival Medal posted to your door
- Personalised Digital Race Bib emailed direct to you
- Finisher Results and Published Leaderboard
- ‘I conquered’ social badge ready for your profile pics, to show the world your amazing achievement
- Special guest challengers participating in the virtual event including one of Australia’s all-time greatest marathon runners; Steve Moneghetti plus Brodie Harper, Heath Meldrum and Brooke Hogan.
You’re in control, it’s your race at your pace in the location of your choosing. Your medal, Your finish line and Your Runners High awaits.
GREAT OCEAN ROAD VIRTUAL EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS