Welcome to the second edition of The Great Ocean Road VIRTUAL Running Festival
Over the weekend of 21st to 23rd August runners from across Australia (and even the world) will conquer one of the most spectacular runs (virtually!), we would love for you to join us.
You do it at your own pace, on your own terms. Choose one of the distances below.
- 60km Ultra Marathon
- 44km Marathon
- 23km Half Marathon
- 14km Paradise Run
- 6km Run
- 1.5km Gallop
Check out the highlights from our first virtual event in May.
REGISTRATIONS ONLY $35.00 – Hurry Registration closes Thur 21st August 11.59pm.
What is it and how does it work….. you’re in control
- You choose the location, your preferred distance and the time of day across the weekend 21st – 23rd August
- Record your distance and time, then upload your results to the platform. Once your submission has been verified we will add you to the leaderboard.
- A finisher Medal will then be sent along with a virtual social badge
Share with your friends, click attending on our Event Page
Find your official virtual event check list here.
See all your questions answered here
What you get as a Virtual Runner.
- Access to the Great Ocean Road Virtual Running Festival
- Great Ocean Road Running Festival Medal posted to your door
- Personalised Digital Race Bib emailed direct to you
- Finisher Results and Published Leaderboard
- ‘I conquered’ social badge ready for your profile pics, to show the world your amazing achievement
You’re in control, it’s your race at your pace in the location of your choosing. Your medal, Your finish line and Your Runners High awaits
GREAT OCEAN ROAD VIRTUAL EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS