In light of the recent upgrade to level 4 restriction across metropolitan Melbourne we have extended The Great Ocean Road Running Festival Virtual event to run from Friday 21 August until Sunday 30 August 2020. This extended period will allow our Melbourne based participants to meet their distance goals within the exercise limit requirements. As always we encourage you to prioritise the health and safety of you, your family and the broader Victorian community during this challenging time. For more information about current COVID-19 restriction levels please visit the DHHS.Vic website.
Join runners from across the globe, as they conquer one of the most spectacular runs (virtually!). This is the perfect way to maintain your running goals, stay inspired and keep fit by participating in our Virtual Running festival.
With such a positive response from our inaugural Great Ocean Road Virtual Running Festival last May we just had to make a return! Check out our HIGHLIGHTS from last time, with 1353 runners taking on the #YourRunYourWay challenge all over the world.
- An extra day! You now have 10 days to complete your virtual distance
- Now you have even more control, complete your event distance within one run or over multiple days if you need
- Non-traditional full (44km) and half (23km) marathon distances unique to the Great Ocean Road
- Live leaderboard that updates as soon as your results have been verified
- Age category sorting functionality for results (see how you placed among your gender and age category)
It’s #YOURRUNYOURWAY. You do it at your own pace, on your own terms. Choose your distance and join us, virtually!
– 60km Ultra Marathon
– 44km Marathon
– 23km Half Marathon
– 14km Run
– 6km Run
– 1.5km Kids’ Gallop
For more information, head to our Virtual Hub!